Cheesecake with red fruits
This Cheesecake is a delicious no-bake dessert, perfect during the hot summer months! Fast and easy. Creamy and perfect with a simple fruit coulis, raspberry and blackberry topping.
- 50g melted butter + a little bit for the moulds
- 100g butter biscuit or speculoos, crushed
- 400g Philadelphia cheese
- Lime juice
- 40g sugar
- 200g liquid cream
- Red fruit coulis
- Melt the butter in a pot on low heat. Grease the 4 moulds. When the butter is melted, mix it with the butter biscuits or speculoos. Put them in the bottom of the mould and firmly press.
- In a bowl, whip the cheese with the lime juice and sugar. In a second bowl, whip the liquid cream until its whipped cream. In a slowly movement mix the two creams together.
- Put the cream on top of the biscuit mix. Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the moulds and add your toppings, I chose raspberry and blackberry, but you can use whatever berry you prefer.
Share this recipe: